Work With a Seasoned Criminal Defense Lawyer
It is never an easy feeling when you or a loved one is arrested, under investigation or charged with a crime. If you or a loved one need an honest, assertive, and experienced criminal defense attorney in the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania areas, D’Intino Law Firm, LLC has got your back. Philadelphia Criminal Defense Attorney John D’Intino, Jr. has vast experience defending clients in all courts throughout Pennsylvania in many criminal cases such as assault, drug charges, DUI and DWI, sex crimes, robbery, and more.
Facing a criminal charge could affect you for the rest of your life – but it doesn’t have to. At D’Intino Law Firm, LLC, I firmly believe our clients deserve fair and aggressive representation in court.
Mr. D’Intino is a tough Criminal Defense attorney who will stand by you every step of the way, work tirelessly to discredit any evidence and personally work with you to build a strong defense and determine the best course of action.
Contact our offices today if you are charged with:
- Gun or Weapons Charge – Facing a weapons charge may be a sole charge, or it may be added onto other charges to increase penalties. Understanding how these legal strategies are employed can be a tremendous asset in crafting a successful defense.
- Assault & Battery – Assault and battery charges can be complicated cases that often hinge on the specific acts committed as well as the intent behind the actions and the geographical location of the act. Frequently in these cases, it is necessary to ensure that your legal rights are protected until the charges are resolved.
- DUI/DWI – The consequences of driving under the influence can be very serious, yet many individuals may be tempted to try handling a DUI or DWI case without the assistance of an attorney. This is generally a bad idea as any missteps can result in jail time, expensive fines, and license suspensions. If aggravating factors are present, such as a previous accident, severe penalties can be increased. Speaking with Attorney John D’Intino Jr. can help you secure the best possible outcome when facing a DUI or DWI charge.
- Violation of Probation or Parole (Gagnon I and II Hearings) – Charges related to the violation of probation or parole can often result in having probation revoked, reinstatement of jail or prison terms with additional time added, and significant finds. A Competent defense attorney can help improve the outcomes of your probation or parole case.
- Conspiracy – Charges related to conspiracy do not require the follow-through with a criminal act. Even with minimal involvement, you may still be implicated, which is why it is crucial to have an attorney who has specific knowledge of how to defend against conspiracy charges.
- Expungements – Expungement is the court-ordered sealing of criminal records, meaning they won’t be seen during a criminal background check. When an expungement is an option, it is best to have an attorney who will tip the odds in your favor, giving you a better chance of not having these past charges come back to haunt you.
- Drug Offenses/Possession or Distribution of Narcotics – Individuals arrested or under investigation for drug-related offenses often face harsh consequences such as jail sentences, costly fines, and/or license suspension. Each case has unique circumstances that must be thoroughly reviewed and analyzed before a legal opinion can be rendered. In instances where narcotics are recovered by a police officer or DEA agent, the best defense may be a motion to suppress the evidence. Attorney John D’Intino Jr. can assist with developing an optimal defense strategy for any drug-related charges.
- Theft & Robbery – If you have been accused of theft or robbery, its crucial to consult with a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible, even before charges have been filed. A skilled legal expert can ensure your rights are protected throughout the criminal investigation.
- Disorderly Conduct – Disorderly conduct is one of the most common offenses in the country, yet many times these charges are unwarranted. A knowledgeable criminal defense attorney can ensure that the facts surrounding the incident are fully investigated, which can often lead to reduced or dropped charges.
- Domestic Crimes/Domestic Violence – Domestic violence cases can often be extremely complicated and can disrupt not only your life but also the life of all other members of the family. If you are facing domestic violence charges, consulting with an experienced attorney can help you reach a quick resolution for your case, securing the best possible outcome.
- Fraud – Fraud charges can encompass a wide range of accusations and possible consequences. Experience with handling the nuances of these cases can often prove vital in securing an optimal outcome.
- Traffic Offenses – Criminal traffic offenses can be charged as either a misdemeanor or a felony. Facing these types of charges can be traumatic, but a knowledgeable defense attorney can provide a voice of reason and strength and can guide you through every aspect of your traffic defense case.
D’Intino Law Firm is committed to assisting our clients throughout their legal journey, including during all types of hearings, including but not limited to, the following:
- Bail Hearings – When the court decides whether to allow a defendant to post bail and be released from custody while awaiting trial. During these hearings, a judge also decides what amount to set bail at for the offense. Securing a defense attorney can help your chances of being released on your own recognizance without having to pay bail, or help you to secure a lower bail amount.
- Preliminary Hearings – During a preliminary hearing, the state is required to present enough evidence to establish that the defendant may have committed the crime (probable cause). It can often feel like an abbreviated trial. All defendants are entitled to have an attorney represent them at a preliminary hearing. A seasoned defense attorney can advise their client, make arguments about whether the evidence is sufficient, and present evidence on the defendant’s behalf.
D’Intino Law Firm also has extensive experience in assisting clients through the state of Pennsylvania’s Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program, a pre-trial intervention program for non-violent offenders with no prior or a limited criminal record. Participation can often result in the prompt disposition of charges, thereby avoiding the need for costly, time-consuming trials.
Mr. D’Intino practices throughout the state of Pennsylvania, including but not limited to the following counties:
- Philadelphia County
- Berks County
- Bucks County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
- Lancaster County
- Lehigh County
- Montgomery County
- Northampton County
If you are currently facing charges or have questions about whether you could benefit from securing an attorney or legal advice, contact D’Intino Law Firm, LLC today to find out more about the benefits of having a professional, experienced attorney at your side.