What does expungement do?
Expungement removes most of the disabilities that come with a criminal conviction. If you are being held back by a past criminal conviction, D’Intino Law Firm offers clients the ability to expunge crimes from their records.
Here is some expungement eligibility:
- ARD – also known as Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition – if you successfully completed ARD.
- Summary Convictions – if you have been convicted by a guilty verdict or plea to a Summary Offense and meet other criteria.
- Underage Drinking – if you are 21 years of age or older.
- Minor Status – if you were charged with a crime as a juvenile.
- Dropped Charges or Not Guilty Verdict – if the charges against you were dismissed or dropped or you were found not guilty.
- Age – if you are over 70 years old and meet other certain criteria.
Don’t wait and contact Attorney John D’Intino for a free consultation. With an expungement, you could be able to give yourself the second chance that you deserve. This opportunity can open doors to a new life, so let Mr. D’Intino work with you to give you the best possible chance. Our office can be reached at 267-491-9111.