D’Intino Law Firm is devoted to protecting the rights of victims who have suffered severe injuries resulting from the negligent, wrongful or intentional conduct of at-fault parties. For more than 10 years, Mr. D’Intino represented hundreds of clients in a vast array of personal injury cases.
The causes of personal injury may result from many different accidents that can cause serious medical consequences for the victim. Whether you have been injured in an automobile accident, had something fall on you at work, or lost a loved one in a wrongful death incident, the D’Intino Law Firm, LLC in Pennsylvania is dedicated to helping you understand your rights and serve as your assertive, skilled representative in courts of law.
Call D’Intino Law Firm for a free legal case evaluation today at 267-491-9111 – we will provide you the support you need for your Philadelphia Personal Injury case.
Automobile Accidents (including car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents)
- Car accidents have become far too common. Every year an average of 6 million people in the U.S. are involved in a car accident, from those 90 people have died every day and 3 million have been injured. If you require legal representation for your car accident claim, contact D’Intino Law Firm. Mr. D’Intino will be able to help you recover the maximum compensation you deserve in the wake of an injury.
Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Because of size and weight, tractor-trailers accidents can cause severe injuries, such as traumatic brain injury, paralysis, and decapitation.
Slip and Falls
- Slip and fall incidents result in hundreds of serious injuries every year. It often occurs when a property owner or manager knew or should have known about the hazard but did not take the necessary action to mitigate the potential threat. Some of the common scenarios:
- A customer slipped and fell at a grocery store due to slippery, wet floors.
- A patron tripped and injured themselves at a restaurant.
According to the law of premises liability, if an individual or loved one has been injured due to the negligence, you are entitled to certain types of compensation, whether that be past or future medical bills, lost wages and loss of earning potential, and pain and suffering.
- According to recent studies, more than 98,000 Americans die each year from preventable medical errors made by hospitals, doctors and other medical professionals. Though, medical accidents may occur, there is a recognized “standard of care” in the treatment of patients, and whenever the care of a patient falls below accepted community standards and causes a patient’s injury or death, it becomes medical malpractice.
- When you or a loved one experience a loss, it can be a very challenging time. Grief can affect your entire life, emotionally, financially, and socially. At D’Intino Law Firm we are here to help get you the compensation you deserve to help you move forward. Some of the causes of wrongful death include:
- Auto accident
- Faulty manufacture of a product
- Inadequate hazard warnings
- Selling, serving or giving alcohol to an impaired driver
Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Brain injuries are a serious matter, and individuals who are brain-injured victims may suffer from lifelong medical complications. These traumatic brain injuries, or TBI, may result from any incident causing a violent movement, a sudden jolt or an impact to the head. As a result, it may cause post-concussion syndrome, permanent brand damage, paralysis or death.
Some of the main types of accidents in which brain injuries occur:
- Automobile accidents
- Fall injuries
- Assaults that occur in fights, robberies, and arguments
Failure to Diagnose
- Your physician, doctor, or medical provider is responsible for correctly recognizing your symptoms, and medical manifestations early on so that your condition can not only be diagnosed, but you can begin on treatments to resolve your pain, injury or illness. Failure to do so is considered medical malpractice.
Faulty Medical Devices
- These defective devices can include faulty surgical instruments, implants, pacemakers, and prosthetics.
- Construction sites can be a dangerous place to work, visit or even walk by. Accidents happen, and unfortunately, there are numerous hazards on a construction site, including heavy machinery, dangerous power tools, scaffolding, ladders, exposed electrical wires, lifts, construction debris, and falling objects.
From incidents such as slipping and falling at a restaurant or suffering a catastrophic car accident, D’Intino Law Firm is dedicated to tirelessly represent our clients to ensure the best possible outcome. If you or a loved one needs the help of a personal injury attorney in Pennsylvania, call us today at 267-491-9111 for your free consultation.