Philadelphia's Dependable Real Estate Law Firm
If you are buying or selling real property, involved in a real estate law conflict, contemplating a real estate transaction, or loan restructuring, it's necessary for you to know your rights and fully understand them. Attorney John D'Intino, Jr. has vast experience in real estate representing buyers, sellers, investors and developers of property involved in commercial, residential, new constructions, cooperatives, developments, and multi-family homes. Mr. D'Intino's mission is to prevent costly disputes from arising over conflicting contractual provisions, clauses and requirements.
Mr. D'Intino can assist clients with a full spectrum of real estate concerns, including:
- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Buying and Selling Real Estate
- Negotiating and Litigating Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Real Estate Fraud
- Resolving Foreclosures and Short Sales
A Partner You Can Trust
John D'Intino has been (Real Estate License Number RS315398) operating in the Philadelphia area for over a decade. His license is actively listed with Keller Williams, and his experience with complex legal issues that can arise during real estate transactions make him an ideal partner when you need real estate consultation. Clients who are looking to purchase, sell, or lease residential and commercial properties will find a partner they can trust at D'Intino Law Firm.
When you work with the D'Intino Law Firm, you get the best of both worlds – trusted and knowledgeable real estate guidance delivered by an experienced and effective litigator. John D'Intino knows the nuances of the real estate market in Philadelphia and understands all of the legal issues that may arise during different types of transactions. This experience allows him to help clients position themselves so that they can proceed through the deal from a favorable position. The D'Intino Law, LLC Firm is prepared to assist our clients with a variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Sales: Negotiate tirelessly to facilitate the acquisition or sale of commercial and residential properties. My clients can rest easy knowing that I will work hard to obtain the best deal possible and to address any issues or concerns that arise throughout the process.
- Representation: I can provide representation for both residential and commercial clients at Settlement Closing. Legal representation during this process can provide you with sound legal advice if a contractual dispute arises. It can also ensure that the close of the sale goes off without a hitch, that all documents are accurate, and that everything is submitted to the proper entities to complete the transaction.
- Leasing Drafting & Review: A well-crafted lease can minimize the risk of legal issues between landlords and tenants. I will work with clients to reduce the potential liability of the owner, ensure proper duties and responsibilities are outlined, provide an effective remediation course, and ensure adherence to federal and state laws governing leases and security deposits.
- Condominiums, Cooperatives & Planned Unit Communities: I have experience involving residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects and can competently represent borrowers or lenders of these projects to facilitate the acquisition or construction of the property.
- Construction Contracts & Disputes: Disputes often arise between an owner of a property and a contractor when they enter into a construction contract, especially when there are tight deadlines. Attorney John D'Intino Jr. can help explore options when a dispute arises. He can help any party with transactional and litigation services when necessary.
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, Deed in lieu of Foreclosure & Loan Modifications: When financial times are dire, he can work with clients to explore all of their options to prevent foreclosure on a property. I am skilled with the legal steps involved in making necessary loan modifications and moving forward with a short sale or a Deed in lieu of Foreclosure transaction. The D'Intino Law Firm can help our clients assess their finances, explore all legal options available to them and, determine the best path forward.
D'Intino Law Firm, LLC is prepared to adequately and effectively represent your best interests. I understand the legal issues involved in property development, the acquisition thereof and the ownership of property and can undertake a project from development through leasing. With extensive experience, John D'Intino can efficiently and effectively handle your real estate matters in Philadelphia. Contact me today for a complimentary initial consultation – 267-491-9111.